This post will explain to you the important information on how to take care of your Endless Clip In Extensions. We recommend you to follow the guidelines below so that your hair will last longer. It’s very important to take care of your extensions like it would be your own natural hair.
- After each wash, towel-dry your hair and use oil to moisturize it, especially the tips.
- Blow-dry your hair, but avoid drying too close to the brackets.
- If you use silver or purple shampoo on your extensions, they will turn grey or purple.
- Never sleep with the clip-in extensions.
- It’s a good idea to braid your hair when you don’t use it.
- Keep the hair on it’s hanger and inside the bag when you don’t use it.
- To avoid tangling, please brush your hair every time you put in the clip-ins.
- Avoid wetting your hair if you bath in salty or chlorinated water.
- Treat your hair with a hair mask on a regular basis, but do not treat the brackets.
- The hair is already dyed and treated, so we would not recommend to do it again. As it is real human hair, it can be colored, but we cannot guarantee you will achieve the desired results after further treatments.
Follow these guidelines and your extensions will last much longer.