This post will explain to you the important information on how to take care of your hair extensions. Why it’s good to read this before you start to use Endless Hair extensions is because you can keep the hair in good condition for a longer time. It’s very important to take care of your hair like it would be your own.
- Avoid washing your hair for 24 hours after putting in your extensions.
- After each wash, towel-dry your hair and use oil to moisturise it, especially the tips.
- Blow-dry your hair, but avoid drying too close to the brackets.
- If you use silver or purple shampoo on your blonde extensions, they will turn grey or purple.
- Never sleep with wet hair.
- It’s a good idea to braid your hair before you go to sleep. It protects it from getting tangled overnight.
- To avoid tangling, please brush your hair every day, and also make sure to keep the brackets separated (if you feel that they start twisting together). This is easily done by using your fingertips.
- Avoid wetting your hair if you bath in salty or chlorinated water.
- Treat your hair with a hair mask on a regular basis, but do not treat the brackets.
- The hair is already dyed and treated, so we would not recommend that you do it again. As it is real human hair, it can be colored, but we cannot guarantee you will achieve the desired after further treatments.
Follow this and you don't need to buy new extensions for a long time.